we’d love to hear from you
TO MAKE A BOOKING
02 8379 8992
Rozelle Total Health 579 Darling Street Rozelle 2039
Sydney Sleep Centre Suite 202, Level 2, 139 Macquarie Street Sydney 2000
In your initial consultation your dietitian will complete a detailed assessment of your weight and medical history, eating behaviours and physical activity. An individualised nutrition care plan will be developed, focusing on goal setting and strategies to achieve your nutritional goals.
$135 Initial Session
60 min Sessions
In your review consultation session your Dietitian will monitor your progress and continue to provide you with practical advice and ongoing support. Changes may be made to your nutrition care plan to achieve your nutritional goals.
Frequency of review consultations are determined on an individualised basis. It is recommended for ongoing appointments to be between 1 and 4 weeks apart.
$75 Per Consultation
30 min Sessions
Can’t find the time to come into our clinics? No Problem! You can consult with an expert dietitian from the comfort of your own home.
Through the use of webcams you will be able to see and talk to your dietitian just as if you were sitting in our office. Your dietitian will email you any handouts as part of your consultation. To make a Skype appointment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$75 Per Review Consultation
Can I claim my consult with medicare?
- If you have a Medicare referral (GP Management Plan and Team Care Arrangements) from your GP you may be eligible for a rebate from Medicare for part of your consultation cost. However we do NOT Bulk Bill so you will be required to pay the consultation cost before receiving your rebate
Can i claim with a private health insurer?
- All our dietitians are recognised by Private Health Funds
- Please check with your fund to see if your level of cover offers a rebate for dietitians
Do you have a cancellation fee?
- When you make an appointment your dietitian reserves that time just for you so she can help you achieve your health goals. If you are not able to keep your appointment time please call us to reschedule. We request that you give us at least 24 hours notice so that we can make that time available to someone else to help them on their health journey. Failure to cancel without 24 hours notice may incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the consult fee to cover our time.
Do i need a doctor's referral?
- It’s not necessary to have a Doctor’s referral to see us.
However, if you’re on a Chronic Disease Management (CDM) plan or DVA client, you must bring a referral letter to be eligible for rebates.
Food has always been a major focus of Jenny’s life- coming from a close knit family who ran successful restaurants in Sydney there was no doubt she would embark on a career in food and nutrition. Jenny graduated with honours in a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics at the University of Wollongong and has worked in hospitals, community clinics, aged care and private practice helping people optimise their health through food and nutrition.
Through her work Jenny has seen first hand the struggles many people have with an unwanted food challenge or eating habit such as emotional eating, binge eating, overeating, endless dieting and body and weight concerns. People are drowning in nutritional confusion as we are bombarded with so many contradictory messages about what we should or should not eat for good health. Owing to this, Jenny is on a mission to guide those in need to have a positive and empowering relationship with food. She blends eating behaviour psychology with nourishing nutrition science to help you understand why you are stuck with a food or eating challenge.
Jenny also has a special interest in nutrition for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Fertility and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. She is a proud member of the Nutrition Plus Australia wide network of dietitians specialising in women’s health.